Useful Resources


Student and Tenant Insurance

Tenant Possessions Insurance

Tenant contents & possessions insurance for renters, living in halls of residence, privately owned rented accommodation, shared accomodation or a block halls scheme.

Get a Quote

Block Halls Student Insurance

If you’re living in halls or university accommodation, you may already have some insurance cover in place. Campus Block Halls insurance provides group contents and possessions insurance to cover to students living in accommodation managed by universities, colleges, housing associations and specialist student accommodation providers.

Get a Quote

Student Insurance - Tuition Fee and Rent Protection Insuance

Tuition/Course Fee and Rental Protection provides cover for the reimbursement of non-refundable tuition/course fees and/or rent paid.

Get a Quote

Your Property Ladder - Estate agents covering Yorkshire and Derbyshire and including Heanor, Ripley, Shipley, Ilkeston, Eastwood, Langley Mill, Langley, Aldecar, Brinsley, Selston.

IVA Advice - Advice on your debt and setting up an IVA or Individual Voluntary Arrangement

You can become a link partner with RoomsForLet by copying the following code and pasting it intoa page on your website. We will then add the link back to your site on condition that your site is relevant to the content of RoomsForLet and the link is easily accessible from your home page.

If you would like to add a link to RoomsForLet, please copy the code below and paste it to your web site.Once done please Contact Us with the link location.

Houses and Rooms To Rent | Rented accommodation UK
We have updated our Cookie Policy and our Privacy policy. Cookies are used to ensure we provide the best customer experience. Continued use of this website assumes your acceptance of these policies.